Oilfield Equipment Reclamation Services
What are Oilfield Equipment Reclamation Services?
The single source for storage, maintenance and redeployment of all your oilfield assets
Oilfield reclamation is the process of transporting, cleaning, storing, and maintaining valuable oilfield equipment.
At Adams we specialize in managing the complete storage lifecycle of all oil field assets, making it easy for energy and investment companies to deploy, manage, buy, sell or trade their valuable assets.
Centrally located near the Bakken and Rocky Mountain oil fields, Adams provides nearly 1000 acres of rail served stabilized outdoor and indoor storage. Our full service industrial maintenance shop will prepare and maintain all your equipment for long term storage.
Full Service Reclamation Company
When you’re ready to acquire new assets, Adams Industries is ready to mobilize
- We will meet your representatives at the designated location to catalog and verify all equipment that needs to be moved. Our staff will provide all loading operations, insuring that the transportation equipment is safe and appropriately rated for the equipment being hauled.
- Professional and certified drivers will deliver your cargo to a site of your designation, or back to our storage facility. If rail rates are more attractive, from a cost standpoint, our facility is served by both Union Pacfic and Burlington Northern Santa Fe rail lines.
- Once arrived at our storage facility, centrally located in the United States with direct access to Interstate 80. Our inventory team will tag and receive the goods into our specialized system; giving access to, and training your team on how to view the inventory 24/7 from the convenience of your web browser.
- While on site, we can clean and maintain your equipment, to insure that it is ready to go when called upon for service. If needed, machinery and motors can be started and ran at regularly scheduled intervals, to insure that batteries remain charged, the equipment stays lubricated and so that seals do not run the risk of drying out.
- When you are ready to deploy the equipment to a job site, or for a customer purchase, our fleet of trucks and trailers are available for your transportation needs.